Tuesday 21 February 2017

Dead Formats Society

This is going to be less of a real post and more of a blueprint of how I want to expand this blog. Other than having a deep passion for television and film, I am also very entrenched in the home theatre aspect of the industry.

Dead formats intrigue me so much and over the years I have dabbled in some dead formats HD-DVD and Laserdisc being the two major ones. VHS is also a dead format but most of us have experienced VHS which makes it less interesting to me. Superbit is also on my list, because i own two superbit DVDs but yet to try them.

So this was just a quick update explaining how I intend to expand this blog and with formats and home theatre being a major part of my home life I feel its a step in the right direction for this blog. So alongside my reviews and think-pieces I will be discussing, reviewing and detailing home theatre releases and formats.

Written By
Ashley Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment